Location: Zaxo Client: DNO
BiHorns team was responsible to the construction part for the CPF Utility Upgrade project for DNO.
The client intends to upgrade the PSK Utility facilities to provide reliable utility services (IA, PA, N2) for current and future requirements including the upcoming Produced Water System, Open/Closed Drain System, Coalescer Package and Hot Oil System. It is envisaged that a common source of air from a centralized air compressor package feeding IA, PA and N2 generation will be fit the purpose and reduce the number of compressors, vessels and dryer packages in operation.
BiHorns tasks was:
• Installation and testing of electrical equipment not limited to,
• Field mounted external small power distribution board.
• Installation of cable containment systems.
• Installation and testing of power cable supplies to project equipment.
• Installation and testing of lighting poles, fixtures, JBs, and cables.
• Installation and testing earthing.
• Calibration (as applicable), Installation, & testing of 5 no’s Fire and Gas Instruments.
• Installation 3 no’s Junction Boxes and Conduits, Cable Tray, Cabling and Terminations
• Installation and communication checks for Modbus cabling from N2 and Inst Air Packages
• Provision of all suitably qualified Construction personnel and suitable temporary facilities required for the full duration of this Scope of Works.